CERTIFIED and AWARDED
GENTLE DAY® was founded by a mother who was concerned about her own health and the health of her teenage daughter. We strive to design and manufacture products that are safe and healthy, yet functional. Our partner factories are ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified to ensure quality and environmental management standards. Every year we submit our products for eco-certification testing at independent labs in Europe.
GENTLE DAY® product certificates
- Pads and liners - eco-certified by OEKO-TEX®, health guarantee by Made for Health®, VEGAN - Vegetarian society approved; Leaping Bunny approved; registered with FDA; hypoallergenic - dermatologically tested, no skin irritation or allergic reactions; 2017 SupplySide West CPG Editor’s Choice award finalist.
- Menstrual cup - VEGAN - Vegetarian society approved; approved by Leaping Bunny; approved by FDA ; hypoallergenic - clinically tested, no skin irritation.
- Underwear eco-certified by OEKO-TEX® and Leaping Bunny.
- 2009 Sanitary napkins awarded invention patent by The State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania for FAR-IR ANION strip™ application.
- 2016 The founder Vilmante Markeviciene was awarded with “The Concord Order” for her charitable work in Lithuania
- 2017 Period panties awarded invention patent by The State Patent Bureau of the Republic of Lithuania for the pockets in the crotch to hide the pad wings
- 2012-2020 company is awarded Strongest in Lithuania for “contributions to creating better future of Lithuania’s economy” by CREDITINFO.
- 2016 - 2020 is nominated and awarded the GAZELE award. Company is recognized as one of the most successfully operating and rapidly growing companies.
- 2019 award of "Gene of Entrepreneur" initiated by Prime Minister of Lithuania.